1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Brand New Super Nice Event Kimono Looted on Pacific Tonight Pic's Inside.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Woody101, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

Note this is a Female Version.A few male and a few female Kimono's were looted tonight at the Pacific Event.If you are interested in this item PM me an Offer.I havn't yet decided what will make me happy in terms of sales price on this, intrest me with your offers.

Attached Files:

2. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

I would be willing to trade this item for Both Red and Green Raindeer Booties.which there are alot of in game.This item is super rare compaired to them which I think is a very fair Trade.I value this item at least at 200m.

I thought I had a Buyer last night for 250m but i'm guessing has withdrawn the offer made since he's unreachable today.Item will be back on the sales Market, and I will Trade for the booties if someone is intrested in the trade.However I will not deliver on any shards other then Pacific or Atlantic.This item is on Atlantic at the moment and will be returned to Pacific in about 2 days if I still have it.
  3. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

This item will be X-fered back to Pacific Tonight to be sold for 1 Pair of raindeer Booties and 85m if I don't get any other offers within two hours starting right now[6:12 pm Central US Time].So [9:12 pm East Coast] Time this deal will become closed and this Item will go to my Buyer on Pacific.

Quote: This is the last chance on this Ultra Rare Event Kimono.Get it now or never.This is up to you!
  4. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

Thanks "Lineman" for a smooth Trade!
    Looking forward to future Business with you dude.
    Take Care and Enjoy your Item!
  5. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 7, 2004