1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Mercurio2234, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercurio2234

Mercurio2234 Guest

Hi guys,

I just became a new tamer for the first time! My taming is at 85, but with all the jewels, I am bit over 113.

I was wondering where do I get those black Cu-Sidhe? I think they are very nice...reminds me of my dog.

How much they go for and if anybody has em for sale, I will be very interested.

I am in Atlantic, and I am not worried about stats or training (not even sure what stats are considered good).

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    We thieves have stolen all the black Cu-Sidhe's!

Might want to check the tamer forum :p
  3. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

I'm so confused...am I in the wrong forum?

I'm assuming this is a joke post to try and **** us off, haha. But while you're here, think about throwing some stealing/hiding/stealth/snooping on that tamer...tamer thief is the best char ever, lol.
  4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

No he made the mistake I sometimes make.. scrolling through the list of forums and clicking the wrong one. It was obviously meant for the tamer forum, which is right above the pvp thief forum.

[edit] and I agree with the tips, the gimpiest template is a stealth ninja tamer! Can solo most anything and can handle pvp very well. [/edit]
  5. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    I'm going to lock this copy of the thread as there's one here already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.