1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Brazier and Potted Cactus Choice?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aboo, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I read that they were looking at making these a choice rather than random but that it would not go into Pub 55. Since we now have Pub 56 does anyone know if it went into Pub 56? Can we choose now and not get a random one?

2. Go on TC, try it out and you let us know :)

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I would if someone would refresh my memory as to how you get your vet rewards there. Anyone?

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Tried the brazier on test and it just gave me a random one. :sad4:

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thank you for testing and reporting on it.

Can you tell me how to get the vet rewards on TC please?

6. I know for sure there is a gate at brit bank, it says vet rewards... walk threw it, log off then back in.. you should get your gump then :)

7. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Thank you!

EDIT: I got the potted cactus and the brazier and both are still random.:sad4:

8. You're welcome, would be nice if they would fix silly little things like that, very annoying but can't expect much more... sadly!

9. Aboo

Aboo Guest

It would be especially since they told us not to expect it in Pub 55, which we didn't. But when they said that I kind of expected it in the next one, and it wasn't. Oh well, guess I won't pick those yet.

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

So ...... I'll still wait then before I get any braziers.