1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Breaking News] The Last Event of 2009!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Eyes of Origin, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Sorry, I am a little late with this.. but here is a messege from EM Lillimu regarding the last event of 2009.

From EM Lillimu -

Breaking News!
    December 31st, 2009: 3PM PST

Amelia honestly thought she'd be enjoying a nice cozy time by the fire, since she's recently recovered from a nasty flu. But nope! As always, something manages to pop up at the very last minute. And she needs your help this time. Meet her at the West Britain Counselor's Hall (Trammel) at 3PM PST on December 31st!

We wouldn't give you guys an event on the eve of the New Year without a little extra incentive, though. This time, there will be *ten* special items awarded during the event: but in order to get them, you'll have to loot them.

So there's your heads up!

Hope to see you! If you can't make it, don't fret: with the New Year will come more events!

-EM Lillimu
  2. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 23, 2009
  3. I've posted to the other shard reporters to see if someone could cover this.
    I got the email late tonight and I have a lot going on tomorrow irl :(

Just in case no other reporters are able to cover the event, is there anyone who is going, who could maybe take screenshots and post them so we all know how the event went?? Thank you in advance if anyone can.
  4. Eskeshehir

Eskeshehir Guest

Ill attempt to get you some shots if I can, gonna try and make it home in time to get in on this...last event I went to was on Catskills, and didnt go to well for me...new toon and all that...but Pac is home, and I should be able to handle whatever w/ whoever shows up.
  5. If you can, that would be awesome, if not, then no worries :) Thank you for the offer.

Goodluck to everyone who is going to the event and Happy New Year :)
  6. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

I'll try to get some as well.