1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

[​IMG]

I just HAD to lighten the mood a bit :)

Glad everyone at the Mythic offices are ok, that earthquake was about 60 miles from them.

:heart:

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I love the picture. lmao :lol:

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

LOL thanks..now I gotta re-deco my house again :)

Not that I mind! :thumbup:

4. atta girl ...

edit note: probably should be: DEscended or Surrounded

I don't think any one thinks that EABiowareMythic >at this time< is "OnHigh" to be Ascended to ... *winks*

High or "on the run" ... or buried in the excuses vault ...or ...:talktothehand:

atta girl ... :thumbsup:

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

DESCENDED!!! That was the word I was looking for..Fayled where were you when I needed you? :wall: