1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Brianfreud2 Asuka Transfers

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Olive Oyle, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Olive Oyle

Olive Oyle Journeyman

Hello All

As many of you may know Brianfreud2 has been in the process of Shard wide transfers to which I have been assisting in.

Unfortunately this week there was a hick-up when one of my transfers from Asuka Shard failed when Atlantic went down a second time after server-up and just as I transferred. My Character was caught in limbo.

I understand that some may be frustrated by the late delivery, however this was outside anyones' control.

Having said that, I please to say the character in question has now arrived and as soon as I can catch up with Brian I am sure he will distribute as soon as possible :cheerleader:

Thank you

Olive Oyle.

PS On a side note, can I just say from my own personal experience that I have never had but fast and efficient service from GM's and others when ever I have had a problem . I can only thank them again for resolving this issue it what I consider to be in a very timely manner :ten:

BrianFreud, Kolka and 4gregu like this.
  2. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the update Olive, and thank you (and everyone else involved) for doing these transfers. It was an awesome display of what this community can do. And a special shout out to Brian for organizing this.

BrianFreud likes this.
  3. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Wait, does this mean the Brianfreud lynching is off?

BrianFreud likes this.
  4. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Just an update: I've received that load from Olive. I've also landed the last Asuka trip, and the last Chessie load should land momentarily - I'll deliver all those bags after the Toad auction.

After that, I'll post an official thanks and name the carriers :)

5. Lexfixr

Lexfixr Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nah we should go ahead with the lynching just for fun!!!

Kolka likes this.