1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

bring back KR high res graphics

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by spitfire12, Nov 24, 2010.

1. spitfire12

spitfire12 Guest

what a waste. the new client graphics are more pixelated than the 2d version is goddamn ugly. atleast keep the high res charcater models and leave the rest to satisfy these old prick players (yes, you are OLD). who can't stand change and lack any brain stems to grow and new development. thats why this $HT client was made in the first place? to make the 2D 50 year old stay at home women happy. so they're stupid homes decor is all match n fuzzy.

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I would probably have put it slightly different, but yes, you are right. Give us back our high res chars.

3. Hardy

Hardy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

:bdh:

I can't see this happening, very sad for me indeed. Last Dev's update on the EC was close to 4 months ago

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

While it is highly Unlikely Do they not still have the models to plug and play with? If they do then it might be more likely than you think, but the EC is not exactly perfect or even good enough to start playing with such a thing in my opinion (although it is the only client I have used almost exclusively since they put it out). So yea, while the EC is a good client and has great potential, I don't think there is any room right now for them to start trying to see what adding the option to run the high res would do. Realize adding this would add its own problems and essentially be the same as basically adding another client, except when one breaks they both do.

5. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Absolutely, this is one of my main issues involved in my current mod strike.

6. I would like to see hi-rez graphics too, but unfortunately EA does not care about your strike.

7. Metalstorm

Metalstorm Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can add me to the list of peeps who would like to see the high res graphics back.

I miss the scenery of KR. The houses & buildings were beautiful.

8. High Res graphics! wasn't that the whole point of the new client?!
    I thought that was the biggest selling point?

I want higher resolution objects :p