1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bring Back Original TSO.

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Vince Burleigh, Oct 25, 2008.

1. A suggestion that I think everyone is thinking. I've played TSO since opening day and everyday that game was exciting for me. Why not bring back the game as it was before. We know the mistakes now and we can fix them. Bring it all back without the new content they were trying to add (EA-Land)

Bring back a couple of cities since it costs money to have a lot. Start fresh with the old content but add new updates to avoid exploitation. I think if this happens a lot of players would return.
  2. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

Yes I would return i sure miss my Chef Bear :( Wish they would sell it to someone els
  3. Dogsoffour

Dogsoffour Guest

Pleeeease! I don't even care if I had to lose all 5 and half years of progress, I just want TSO back!
  4. Starrfoxx

Starrfoxx Guest

They tried to bring TSO back. It was called EA-Land. Although it was bringing people back, it wasn't enough according to EA. So it was shut down. If it wasn't for EA Land, the game would have been shut a year before then because they were going to close it down anyway.
  5. Carter'

Carter' Guest

We all want it back but it wont happen
  6. Renee TSO

Renee TSO Guest

*sigh* I agree...i wish they would just bring it back. I miss it so much...
  7. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Wish I could say this was remotely possible, but sadly its not. :(
  8. Big Mac

Big Mac Guest

It could be, but you know they won't put it back together again...not even just one city with the final version of it.
  9. Starrfoxx

Starrfoxx Guest

What EA should do is release the TSO server code to the public, so that fans can create their own private/LAN/public servers. That way TSO doesn't have to die, but rather stay alive via the fans.

But when has EA made smart decisions?
  10. MiamiFan

MiamiFan Guest

or sell the server to someone els then they could make ago of it you know EA they suck they don't care about us people they only care about them selfs
  11. Caesar

Caesar Guest

I highly doubt our Sims exist on any of EA's servers.
  12. sweethugger

sweethugger Guest

I wish They Do Bring Back TSo I Missed It Soo Much..I Still Have The Sims Online Cd Or If I Look At The Memories Of It I Cry ...We All Had Soo Much Memories On The Game..Wish They Would bring Our Sims back and Start The Cities Fresh Like 2 At A Time To Let It Grow Again...*pouts* I Missed My Robo,Tiger Sooo Bad Please Bring It Back And Try It Back Again See What Will Happen

Sincerely Yours Missing TSO
  13. Starrfoxx

Starrfoxx Guest

Couldn't someone come up with a TSO emulator like some of these other online games like Everquest? That way we could play on our own private server or have LAN parties with TSO.
  14. Oh wow, people still talk about TSO on here...I looked up The Sims Online for old time sakes, saw one of my old posts, signed in, searched and found this, lol. I do hope they come out with something, even a TSO2. Just so I can "see" some people again :p But who know with the economy going the way it is :/
  15. I'd be back in a heartbeat if they would bring it back. Preferably TSO and not EALand but I'm not picky. I just want my sims back. I miss my sims, my friends, my 4 legged kids, and even my jobs.

I'm having fun with TS2, but dang, I miss you guys :(
  16. Starrfoxx

Starrfoxx Guest

I miss the Alphaville Tour you hosted, Jessie. That was some of the best fun I had in TSO. Getting to go around and see everyone's lots, hang out, do fun trivia, and move to the next one.