1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bring back........

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Apr 10, 2008.

1. What 3 things would you bring back in UO..

My 3:

1. True Vanq weapons and hunting for them.
    2. Thief class even if limited , but more than we have now.
    3. Lost friends.

2. What 3 things would you bring back in UO..

My 3:

1. True Vanq weapons and hunting for them.
    2. Thief class even if limited , but more than we have now.
    3. Lost friends.

3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

1. Stat Loss for murderers
    2. Treasure
    3. Regular events that the town crier announces.

4. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

1. Stat Loss for murderers
    2. Treasure
    3. Regular events that the town crier announces.

5. 1) Dev Team that adds "real" content

2) More in game players

3) Get corporate people who actually give real answers to questions

6. 1) Dev Team that adds "real" content

2) More in game players

3) Get corporate people who actually give real answers to questions

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Dev Team dedication to 2D

Drop 3D all together.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Dev Team dedication to 2D

Drop 3D all together.

9. 1. Pre Pub 16 Shard

2. Stat loss for Reds

3. A fixed Combat system or 2

10. 1. Pre Pub 16 Shard

2. Stat loss for Reds

3. A fixed Combat system or 2

11. Guest

Guest Guest

1. thieves in all facets to a limited extent
    2. heavier overland/randomized spawn - just to toss a wrinkle in your journeys
    3. resisting spells to actually have a chance (tho perhaps small) to resist any spell not just low-level mage/necro stuff

12. Guest

Guest Guest

1. thieves in all facets to a limited extent
    2. heavier overland/randomized spawn - just to toss a wrinkle in your journeys
    3. resisting spells to actually have a chance (tho perhaps small) to resist any spell not just low-level mage/necro stuff

13. 3) Get corporate people who actually give real answers to questions

You do realize this statement runs along the same lines as Army Intelligence right? [​IMG]

14. 3) Get corporate people who actually give real answers to questions

You do realize this statement runs along the same lines as Army Intelligence right? [​IMG]

15. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1-3) pre pub 16 shard or a shard very close to it if there are compromises needed.

16. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1-3) pre pub 16 shard or a shard very close to it if there are compromises needed.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

1) Brand NEW shards Created, Each dedicated to certain play styles..... like 2 or 3 roleplay shards (These shards would NOT have any NPC's) Towns and services would have to be provided by the players... Also.... Jails would be jail.. without escape.... (These shards would have active patrol by real GM's who are actually IN game) they would have warring, pvp capabilities.... and theiving)..... Though there would be consiquences to murder, and theiving.... Shards for Hunting, with EM/GM sponsored hunts, Sieges and such.... all about hunting and gathering. Shards that are more old school...... pre publish 16.... and such, And shards for only KR..... Build several different types of shards and then ...... END shard transfer or LIMIT it to only transfer on your type of shard.... ie you can only tranfer from one RP shard to another RP shard but you can't transfer from RP to Hunt shard... Then give everyone the oppertunity to one time transfer your character lock, stock and barrell ie have a special "house tranfer token" where you basicly pack up your house into the moving crate and then place it on the "new" shard.... then do a total wipe of all old shards......

2) Improve customer service both in game on on the web....

3) Bring back Wedding packages in UO..... Don't have to actually hold the event for people... but just let the purchase the package with the rings, the certificates, invitations..... and let THEM hold the event and get someone to perform the Ceremony...... And add other things that IMPROVE and PROMOTE communities and folk to actually HELP one another rather than promoting GREED and SOLO gameplay......

18. Guest

Guest Guest

1) Brand NEW shards Created, Each dedicated to certain play styles..... like 2 or 3 roleplay shards (These shards would NOT have any NPC's) Towns and services would have to be provided by the players... Also.... Jails would be jail.. without escape.... (These shards would have active patrol by real GM's who are actually IN game) they would have warring, pvp capabilities.... and theiving)..... Though there would be consiquences to murder, and theiving.... Shards for Hunting, with EM/GM sponsored hunts, Sieges and such.... all about hunting and gathering. Shards that are more old school...... pre publish 16.... and such, And shards for only KR..... Build several different types of shards and then ...... END shard transfer or LIMIT it to only transfer on your type of shard.... ie you can only tranfer from one RP shard to another RP shard but you can't transfer from RP to Hunt shard... Then give everyone the oppertunity to one time transfer your character lock, stock and barrell ie have a special "house tranfer token" where you basicly pack up your house into the moving crate and then place it on the "new" shard.... then do a total wipe of all old shards......

2) Improve customer service both in game on on the web....

3) Bring back Wedding packages in UO..... Don't have to actually hold the event for people... but just let the purchase the package with the rings, the certificates, invitations..... and let THEM hold the event and get someone to perform the Ceremony...... And add other things that IMPROVE and PROMOTE communities and folk to actually HELP one another rather than promoting GREED and SOLO gameplay......

19. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

1.) definately fix theving. (i mentioned some, working on more ideas in me head)

2.) a permanent fix to the economy. Yea DELETE all of mine and everyone elses gold, and have monsters spawning with a new currency, and have that currency FINITE. (ok fine a ticket trade in for those who dont want to part with a billion pixels) Thats a real noble sacrafice. Wouldnt be a fix that you can see in a day or two, but its a start... level the playing field... and you dont have to make soap either.

3.) Don't just stop with Haven/Ocllo.. Make ALL of the towns different on each facet. Tram and Fel are PHYSICALLY different moons of Britannia.. THUS they shouldnt be 'copy paste' of eachother "hmm lets remove some tree foilage, a dash of twigs n skulls, and call it a new world!"

*stares blankly*

20. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

1.) definately fix theving. (i mentioned some, working on more ideas in me head)

2.) a permanent fix to the economy. Yea DELETE all of mine and everyone elses gold, and have monsters spawning with a new currency, and have that currency FINITE. (ok fine a ticket trade in for those who dont want to part with a billion pixels) Thats a real noble sacrafice. Wouldnt be a fix that you can see in a day or two, but its a start... level the playing field... and you dont have to make soap either.

3.) Don't just stop with Haven/Ocllo.. Make ALL of the towns different on each facet. Tram and Fel are PHYSICALLY different moons of Britannia.. THUS they shouldnt be 'copy paste' of eachother "hmm lets remove some tree foilage, a dash of twigs n skulls, and call it a new world!"

*stares blankly*

21. 1. WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY!? Won't quest giving healers rez me? I hate running across the land for miles upon miles to find a healer that won't rez coz he's a quest giver. Please let him rez me!

2. Better loot from T-Hunts. Even if the good loot is rare, please let it have good loot.

3. Re-think on fish tanks. Bit of a waste at the mo. Need to maybe have moving fish, or some nice loot, or something, anything!!

22. 1. WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY!? Won't quest giving healers rez me? I hate running across the land for miles upon miles to find a healer that won't rez coz he's a quest giver. Please let him rez me!

2. Better loot from T-Hunts. Even if the good loot is rare, please let it have good loot.

3. Re-think on fish tanks. Bit of a waste at the mo. Need to maybe have moving fish, or some nice loot, or something, anything!!

23. Guest

Guest Guest

1) (demand for/viability of) grass roots crafting
    2) thieves
    3) players

24. Guest

Guest Guest

1) (demand for/viability of) grass roots crafting
    2) thieves
    3) players

25. Wasnt there a time when dev team members invaded shards and cities without and warning?

26. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

stat loss for blues if they die to a monster

27. Guest

Guest Guest

Bring back Sherriff Lobo!

28. Guest

Guest Guest

Blue Tents, that can only be set up in T2A, or Ilshenar.

Since you can't steal from players, at least let us steal from monsters and NPCs once again.

A New type of Bounty System to promote Good vs Evil, and having a worthwile reason to do it, or care.

Put the Damn Tunnells/dungeon under Bucs Den to use.

29. Bring back volunteers.

Bring back corpse cutting.

Bring back a sense of "danger" to the regular surface lands, and a reason to hunt regular monsters. (actually the random arty drop in fel wasn't a bad attempt, but still the monsters arent challenging or their loot worth a damn)