1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Bring me flowers! FLOWERS!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by siyeng0, Sep 28, 2009.

1. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

Of course, by "bring," I mean "sell."

I'm looking for pretty flowers, as many as you can give me. (I can always find room for them.) My favourites are poppies, campions, snowdrops, orfleur, foxgloves and poppy dust. Nobody seems to sell them anymore, or if they do, it's for ridiculous prices; I'll pay well, so please tell me what you have and what you'd like for them.
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I have some for sale still I think in my vendors - not sure what's left or the price and I can't get in game to check =P

My house is on the beach, kinda North east from brit moongate *screws up nose* I think that's right - I suck at giving directions =P
  3. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

*by way of thanks, bestows upon Teeshy the Kizukai of Happiness.*
  4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

*buries her Kizukai of Happiness in the back corner of the garden for a day she needs it*

Guess I'll have to log in and grow some more plants when I can! ;)