1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Brit bank re-design

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Duke X. Winter, May 6, 2010.

1. To whomever is doing the re-design, thank you! It looks wonderful. I applaud Red Riding Hood for submitting a design, but this design is a welcome change.
  2. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    Mesanna is there now setting the bank up with the design. :) I had a very nice little chat.

Things are looking great. Be sure to swing by and say thanks!!!!
  3. ill have to run over there and check it out.
  4. TheGhostRaider

TheGhostRaider Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 25, 2008
    Yes this design is much better , Thanx to Red Riding Hood for resubmitting the design after talking with some ppl. He spend a few days on the redesign and what a great job. Thx again for taking the time of doing this. Let bring the population back to Britain. Pass the word.
  5. Kahlan

Kahlan Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 10, 2008
    They should "close" Luna for maintenance or something and force everyone to revisit Brit. He is doing a great job on thedesign... I need those white chess pieces on the roof....
  6. dont like the colors... should have kept it simple. im stayin in luna.

EM_IPHITUS Guest

Thankyou Everyone For the Wonderful Compliments on the New Britain Bank! Please Be sure to Thank Red Riding Hood, Mesanna, and Tyeelor as well at future events or when u see them in game on the work that was put into designing it.

Looking forward to working with everyone on the Pacific Shard!
    Just give me a couple days to clean the pie out of my ears! :eek:)

8. Joy-ElF

Joy-ElF Guest

Don't bother...we'll just replace the pie :)

I love the new bank design. It's much more pleasant to look at than Luna.