1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Brit castle: Force field at throne?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Just wondering if it's always been this way. I don't visit the throne that often..

2. packrat

packrat Guest

Its been there for years...

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

It's to keep back the unwashed masses.

4. It's been that way a couple of different times. I know for a fact the second time was for handing out the 'Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard' sashes, hasn't been removed since this.

I may just be speculating through all the events I can remember, but the first time was possibly to keep mobs of people from asking Lord British if they could have his stuff.:gee:

5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

All the english shards have it. The EMs put them up and didn't take them down before they left.

6. Sneaky

Sneaky Guest

Think you will find that most shards have it, especially the Asian ones as the EMs still exist there.

If you want to sit on LB's throne you gotta join a faction and goto fel to do it :p

7. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

Those uncouth Feluccians! Desecrating the royal throne with their unclean bodies and belches. The drunken rabble! :rant2:

8. Ya they found it necessary during the events to block off those folks that would try to get their 10 seconds of fame by running up to stand beside the actors during the live events. Seems that now they can remove those areas of blockage and allow folks to once more sit at the throne and pretend to be the Lord of the manor once more.

9. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Well hell, we may finally get more folk joining TB now they know they can sit on the throne.....

Whoohooo:)