1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Brit has a Grandma

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Amber Witch, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

So... I just popped into Brit to do some banking and I see this lady who likes to be called Grandma. She was over by the moongate casting one Au Grav after another on it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well I didn't have the heart or the courage to say anything to her....

She was so earnest in her attempts and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

[​IMG]

And then it wasn't long before a few of Sosaria's finest, Sluggy, Hybrid and Sid Vicious, decided to try to help her.
    [​IMG]

Try.. and try.. and try....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't know what else to say about this. But if you happen to be in Brit please stop by Grandma and say a few kind words. Maybe a chocolate or two. I think she would really appreciate it and she is trying so hard!!

2. A town guard

A town guard Guest

This old lady is rather amusing to talk to. I recommend you stop and chat with her should you find her in Britain...

(before its too late and I arrest her for attempting to destroy government property) :lick:

Brackus

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

what a cutie !

4. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

My dearest Corporal,

If you so much as touch a hair on the impeccably coiffed head of Grandma you WILL regret it! She does no harm in her innocently sweet and charming attempt to help the citizens of Britannia.

Shame!

Truly!
    Amber Witch

5. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Ugh, the elderly.

I cannot abide the elderly!