1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Brit Sewers

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by RichDC, Jun 9, 2009.

1. RichDC

RichDC Guest

How do you get to the part of the sewers with the acid and poison eles??

Is there a word that needs to be spoken or can you no longer get there?

2. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

The password is "Charvory"

Be prepared for a quick death though...

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aye.... you can get past there... but once in the room with all the holes I am stuck... I can't seem to get to the other ladder. If you figure out how to do it let me know.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I will do, im going "trammy" for a couple of weeks so im looking for new places to explore and old places i havent been in ages. Like the other day i went fighting skele drags, havent done that in ages...what a hoot!

If you have any other interesting places that could be worth an explore please post let me know...its been a while since ive done this.

5. MalagAste

Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

How about the place where the battle of the Void Shadow took place in Illsh? If you need help getting there Q me. I think you have my Q. I'll take you there. Awesome place to explore. No monsters in it now but it's still really neat looking.

6. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Do you mean the rock by the ki-rin passage and the "ankh"tree?

7. MalagAste

Yes that's the one.