1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Brit West Bank Moongate unreachable.

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by DarkScripture, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Is there a way to get a request to a GM to allow us to be able to reach the moongate in the tree??:thumbup1:
  2. Reinzeld

Reinzeld Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 11, 2004
    Okay, I"ll bite...what is that moongate anyway?
  3. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    If i'm remembering right about the design it was supposed to link to the one on top of the bank to let people up or down.. but in practice it seems to just be what names the designer.

The one on the roof works like any other moongate, and you can run under it inside the bank and make it work.
  4. Aroma

Aroma Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Well that's not a moon gate technically that's the plaque for the person who gave us the design of the bank. The moon gate that has access to the public gate system, Is on the bank's roof. However you can get to it from inside the bank. Walk to the first chair of the second table and the gate menu will appear.
    Also the other public gates will not send you to the one on the roof but, instead to the original one out side of brit
  5. I did not know you could reach the one on the roof from below.