1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Britain has been invaded.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Dec 18, 2010.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

The Bane Chosen have occupied Britannia. The Meer have set up lines to the South West entrance. Ophidians to the North west. So far I have seen no conflict. That is sure to change.

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Had to do a full uninstall and re-install, so I just now finally finished patching, i ran to brit, dodged the meer, and got to brit just in time to see all the reds suddenly *poof* disappear and the town crier to announce to me that we have successfully saved Britain.

I guess I'm just so awesome my presence alone was enough to fend off the virtuebane, as I saw nobody else even remotely near town when this happened. Not that I could have ever actually harmed any of them, being a necromage who has dozens of extremely powerfull spells that CANNOT BE CAST IN TOWN.

3. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hehe i popped along to britain, ready to fight the bane. But it was pointless, as I couldn't use my main Mysticism summons. Can pick off the enemy slowly but meh, not worth the time for that.

4. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I killed like 10 bane but it was making me fall asleep, so I logged. :(

5. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

where are they now?

6. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

And all of Siege appreciates your single handed victory over the Bane. You showed them. :party:

7. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You know...from reading other posts I think the invasion works like this....

If more people fight FOR the bane than against, the city falls. If more people kill the bane, the city is defended. This doesn't seem to be an invasion in the classic sense, more like the playerbase choosing now who the cities will be controlled by.

8. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

I went there to see if there was anything that I could kill and didn't see any monsters or whatever running around. I did then run to the cemetary, killed a good part of it, and called it a morning after not seeing anyone.

I always liked that Brit invasion when the Generals and other things were running around. In addition to loot, the tips were good from tamers after helping xheal their dragons and wwyrms. I really thought I contributed in a small way unlike some Moonglow invasions that seemed pointless.

Jack Nickelson

9. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

where the hell are they now? why cant I find anything?
    like to try for one of these sashes or something...
    somebody help me im lost! heh
    maybe i missed it
    tia

10. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Someone had to log in for 15 minutes and do it! Because lord British was too busy...

11. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

They are back in Brit... Who's turn is it to drive them off?

12. Becca

Becca Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Four Gilfane fought them for 2 hrs this morning
    Criers have stated we made headway to driving them out
    now someone else can take over

13. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

sashes are easy enough to get - i got 8 in about 40 mins killing the orphans
    the gems are found on the bane

14. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

HO HO HO!

15. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ya may have to clicky on UO Hall cuz there are assorted posts there regarding the invasions. It must float around per cities per shard or something.

The other night when I actually was on Chesapeake for some myriads of Christmas events, Minoc was crawling with em all.

Seeing others posts on UO Hall, Brit. Vesper, Minoc, Moonglow...guess whenever it happens, wherever...it just does ?? !!

Might be hard to follow or find it all though, if it hits here there or wherever whenever.:eyes: