1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Britain is Open for Business

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by JC the Builder, Dec 17, 2008.

1. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Make sure you let everyone know!

2. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

I am guessing you don't miss the days when people actually said they were from a particular town? Meaning they would bank there and hang there the majority of time.

Would be nice if a feature was added to promote this again instead of all players overloading a single bank be that Luna or Brit. They are both eyesores.

3. JC the Builder

Stratics Veteran

At least in Britain it is a lot more open and you are not standing on top of a bunch of NPCs with smiths banging hammers and tailors sewing. Plus when someone comes back to the game, they check out the Britain Bank to see the activity.

4. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Look out for random short quests with nice rewards at WBB this weekend, courtsey [Treasure Trove] Mall. So bank at WBB for best chance at being able to take a part. *grins*

5. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Psh, you only care because you have a boat parked there!
    :postcount:

6. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

Don't hate on my boat :(

Anyways, I can't stand Luna and I get a headache if I spend more than two minutes in that dreadful place. So, more people at WBB makes me happy! My favorite place will always be Vesper/Skara - but I gave up on trying to repopulate them *sniff*

7. Escobar_TDT

Escobar_TDT Guest

I take it no more of these silly invasions?

8. JC the Builder

Stratics Veteran

There really wasn't an invasion to begin with. The town invasion happens in East Britain. The issue was that the entire city was became perma-blocked for over a week due to a bug.