1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Britannia BeSieged - VvV Patrol Event - Sunday 6/21 3:30-5:00pm EST

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lore Denin (GL), Jun 19, 2015.

1. Lore Denin (GL)

Stratics Veteran

Event: Virtue vs Virtue of the Active VvV Cities
    Date and Time: THIS SUNDAY, June 21th 3:30pm Est - 5:00pm Est

As he watched the pieces on the board move, He wondered at the futility of it all. Vice and Virtue; Good and Evil, what does it all really mean? Do any of us truly have a place in this shattered multiverse, does a reflection of a true life even matter....

The Man looked absently into his crystal watching the miniature people move about like little ants, frantically moving into position and vying for power and influence over each other in their false world. He supposed he could debate the futility of it all til the end of his days but from the actions of those withing it at least mattered to them. And so he watch on, curious of the outcome or at least the outcome for now as the armies of Virtue and Vice gathered to make war in Sosaria.

Event Details:

This week is a no rules week, Come and work with whom you want, Looting is discouraged but there will be no rule against it so come with what you can afford to lose. Good luck to everyone and try to make this week a good fun pvp experience for both your friends and enemies.

#1 Lore Denin (GL), Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    FrejaSP likes this.
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I like this, I really believe we need this break for all the for this fighting for position and vying for power and influence over each other. Lets just fight, get the best out of it and hopeful share some fun.
    If we only bring, what we can afford to lose, dying is no big deal. TDO will be there and we will not loot. If we are looted, it's ok, lets just share some fun with each others. Lets fight for the alters :)

#2 FrejaSP, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I will be out of town. Y'all have fun, hear?

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks for the fun all and thanks for no looting and for the res we got.
    It started out with 7 GIL and 2 TDO. That was mostly 6 GIL ganking one TDO at the time. It had been nice with max 3 vs 1, but it's ok, it was nice to see GIL in town again :)

Then B^A Allied started to show up, 3 at second town I think. Now you would say, it was more event Vice vs Virtue, but B^A was killing TDO too, so it was hard to help them :p

Then more B^A allied showed up and there was some fighting between the 2 alliances. I almost successed getting an alter all alone, 2 flames left, then it stopped and Ter Yaap Art was there too, did not see who more came, but I did not get far from the alter before I died.

Then GIL left the town, not sure why, TDO died to B^A alliance and B^A left town too, letting TDO get the last 2 alters.

FYOU was not showing at all.

All in all a great event, we just need more TDO to have a better chance and alot training in group fights too.

Tjalle and Lore Denin (GL) like this.
  5. Ol MacDeezy

Ol MacDeezy Adventurer
    IPKU

GiL did a good job, and was well organized on this day...congrats to them :D

FrejaSP likes this.
  6. Bane Cross

Bane Cross Adventurer

you don't even play so yah don't care