1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] Britannia Boat clarification please

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by UOMarissa, May 22, 2011.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was under the impression that the above mentioned boat was for sale for $12.95 at uogamecodes.com. Well, in doing some searching through the site. I came across this page Shipborne Travel and Adventure that says this boat is available through the Britain Library Collection. I went to the library and was looking, and I seen nothing of it. Is this just a mistake or am I just not looking in the right place for this boat? Thanks for any help :)

2. DVDA

DVDA Guest

3. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank you very much for the information. I am lagged so bad in this crazy game that I obviously clicked on the wrong turn-in and seen no boat. Now that I went back in again, I clicked the right one and see it. How foolish I feel now :/

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It is also available from uogamecodes

You gave up too soon on the stratics library collection page, maybe I need to make the page clearer. The boat is listed under the rewards section 'The Fisher' with the maritime reading glasses.