1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Britannia "The Second Age" cloth map

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by jbear0000, Apr 24, 2010.

1. jbear0000

jbear0000 Guest

Hello, I am a former UO player and I have a cloth map of Britannia which was included with The Second Age expansion. I want to sell it, probably on ebay and wanted to know if anyone has an idea what it is worth? Thanks.

2. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I've honestly never heard it of, however, Ebay no longer accepts virituals items for biddings, and selling items for cash$ is prohibited on uostratics as well. Just so your aware ;)

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

but a cloth map is not a 'virtual' item, it is memorabilia, and as such can be sold on ebay. Though not, I'm afraid, on Stratics. Perhaps someone can help the poster out with a price check via pm?

4. jbear0000

jbear0000 Guest

This is not a virtual item, it is a real cloth map. So ebay is the right place to sell it. Here is an image of it. http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/File:Uo3d.jpg

5. jbear0000

jbear0000 Guest

If I do post this map on ebay is it okay to post a link to it on this forum?

6. Athens

Athens Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have seen these maps sell for a wide range of money it depends on who is watching ebay at the time. I think it is because like someonelse said you can't sell in game stuff anymore on ebay so the amount of people looking around for uo stuff is slim but good luck by the way the highest i seen it sell for is about hundred yet the lowest is ten so like I said wide range. Good luck got three I do or I would be your buyer!