1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Britannian Defenders... Gender confusion?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Gheed, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Or did they take on male identities to sneak into the army? Was castration a required vow of fealty?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Not just Britannia - ever notice that female NPC ninjas in Tokuno make male NPC sounds in battle/death, and vice versa? This is especially apparent with the ones spawned in Travesty.

3. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage

Don't ask, don't tell.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I can't find them, can someone post a picture of one?

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

ROFLCOPTER...

6. X2!! Haha I never knew Mythic was into socio-engineering of the Tokuno/Brit armies.

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

X3 ... lolol

I noticed the gender confusion the other day ... but quite simply, now that we have a thread about the defenders, wtf is the point of them? They don't change loyalty, attack bane supporters, and what do they drop? Anything? I know it isn't supposed to be all about the drops, but really, they should at least say something like, SUPPORTER OF THE BANE!!! KILL!!!!! etc...

8. Elden of Baja

Elden of Baja Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

So, I am playing around with The metal dye tub and Gargoyle Plate armor (Coolest thing ever)

My imbuer is in wraith form and has the gear on. I ask my guildmaster to check out my suit since it looks BA. He asks if I'm on a male character. I respond no, its a female character.

He says it looks like a male human with boobs wearing strange armor with horns sticking out of his head. We swapped accounts, I logged onto his, he logged onto mine, Lo and Behold. when my gargoyle is in wraith form it looks like a human with horns wearing gargoyle armor...... Priceless

9. That is something I would like to see a pic of,if you wouldn't mind posting it.

10. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

It's a form change issue ... same thing happens with vampiric embrace, I think