1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Britannian Ship Deed bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Slayvite, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know the Dev's are busy at the moment but it has been said that the GM's arnt working on the Atlantic problem (rules and regs or something like that).

Their are those of us that are still playing and would dearly love to get hold of a GM to sort out none related problems...

My latest one is i have a Deed for a Britannian ship...ok
    Non Transferable and account bound item.....still ok
    No Trade item....still ok as i bought it and i wanted to use it.

But the prob is when i try to use it it says..."This is not your ship!".....??erm????
    So i now own a non blessed piece of paper in my top bag that will vanish if i die now.
    Been in the que with GM's for 6 hours now.
    Please GM's on Europa dont just turn off your paging cos your sick of hearing about Atlantic, some of us have other genuine problems :)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The GMs aren't restoring the characters, but they are fielding calls about them and collecting info.
    Can you insure the deed?
    You don't have a boat in the water on that character?
    I guess you can't put it in a secure container?

Slayvite likes this.
  3. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Ahh ok i managed to insure it (never thought of that) no boats in water, checked with harbourmaster too.
    Thanks Petra, atleaste now i dont feel worried about going dungeon fishing.
    Wierd thing thou, to insure the rowboat deed is 302gps, the Britannian ship is only 10gps.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've been insuring Exodus keys when I'm getting them, so it was kind of a the front of my mind :D

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Well nearly 7 days later with an ingame page in every day and still no GM response.
    Now i see their off till the new year.....perhaps i'll finally get to place my new boat then...not like it cost me RL cash......oh wait! it did!!!