1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Britannian Ship on Ches

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tancred RedStar, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Got home last night and ran to the Brit library just to see who might be getting one of the new mega-ships. There was a guy turning in stuff there, but he said he hadn't gotten one. Oh my, the fisher collection had never looked so good in years! There was a net on the wall, some rope, even a ship model! The point total was at 12 million, so *someone* has got one already. Anyone know who or where it can be sighted?
  2. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Just because the point total is above 12 million doesn't necessarily mean that a ship has been collected. I'm sure there are several people turning in for points. However, I won't rule out the possibility that one has been received...
  3. panoramix2009

panoramix2009 Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran quebecois forever

Jul 13, 2009
    demon slayer bought one with gold for 150mill
  4. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    SHHHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Im not done with the news story yet *Beats up X-Men*
  5. Gowron

Gowron Guest