1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Britannian ship paint colors

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Rhiannon, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Has anyone done a chart on the Britannian ship paints and what the colors look like on the ship? I just chose what I THOUGHT would be red and now my beautiful ship is a nasty shade of pink. It might be nice to know what it will look like if you're paying 6200 a pop.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I guess what I'm wanting is a chart of what each tub will look like on the ship. I would swear I had see a deep red and navy blue Britannia. Ship. I certainly haven't seen a pink one. *shudders*.

Looks like I'll be spending some gold to get her right. In the meantime, she'll be docked where no one will see her. Ever.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I have a red and Blue one, Its from the permanet dye tub i bought from the EA store. Not sure if you can still get them

[​IMG]

5. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I assume that's one coat. I won't buy the ones from the online store until I find the right colors for me. I'm thinking of maybe trying the green one. I actually LIKED my original colors of green and brown. They just looked a bit faded. It's too bad we can't get the two tone colors like the orc ship. Those look so cool and very nautical!

6. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This is awesome Frac. However, this is the orc ship. I'm wondering if someone has done this for the Britannian ship as well.

7. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

So I was thinking that to paint my ship, I'd need around 24k to buy the number of paint tubs I need. Being a poor fisherwoman, that's a lot of boots pulled up from the ocean floor, but I figured, that's a good goal.

So today, I pull up two sea serpents with 64 gold each, and not much else. Then I pulled up one with an MIB. I finished the run I was making to dropoff/deliver some fish and headed to the location of the SOS. First pull, I get a head (yuck). Second pull, I get the chest. It weighs 316 stones! I open it up and there's 30k and a BUNCH of scrolls, gems, weapons that I suspect might be worth something and other stuff. I hit the lottery today! Rienna's Sanity is gonna get her paint job!

8. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Is that not the prettiest thing you've ever seen?
    [​IMG]

9. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

She's beautiful, Rhiannon, a proud vessel indeed!
    ;)

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Very Nice. :)