1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Britt Library donations

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by rollend, May 15, 2009.

1. rollend

rollend Guest

I am sorry if this has been posted before but after searching diffrent forums I cant find anything. I was introduced today to the donating in the britt library and I am working on trying to craft a set of superslayer spell books for myself. So long and short I have a ton of extra books I could donate but it is a bit of a hassle to single click every one to donate, also my mule could never complete the quest so I have to switch the books to another toon to donate. Is there a list of the rewards or what people have gotten posted anywhere or more info some how on the rewards? I just want to see if it is worth the time/hassle to go threw donating thousands of books instead of letting them decay.
  2. rmjcsr

rmjcsr Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 1, 2008
    if you click on the rewards button at the bottom of the menu you get from library npc you can see all the items available from donations.The npcs all have the same items other then the glasses which are different for each donation type.Spellbooks would get you the wizards crystal glasses but they are worth 10 points each and need 800k to get glasses.Hope this helps a bit.
  3. rollend

rollend Guest

ty very much