1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Broken 'a section of an obsidian statue'?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Silverbird, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have 7 of these. They became non-functional due to a stacking bug. Is there some kind of work-around to make them functional again?
    I already paged two times for a GM for them (on two days) but i had no luck and got two times the same GM and two different canned messages. :/
    First was to report it as a bug. (It is an really old bug ... but I reported it.)
    Second was a link to GM rules, when they are not helping. Strangely replacing bugged items is not on the list ...
    Any ideas what to do next? I dont want to give up my 7 pieces. thats nearly a full statue from a somewhat dull quest.

2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

The best thing you can do is get a handful of folks to send in bug reports around the same time. If you are part of a large guild ask your guildies to fill out a feed back form requesting them to type a specific text in the feedback form. I did that with the left over rubble in Magincia Fel on pacific and was able to get a response within about a month (thanks Draconi).

I just sent in a feed back form asking for the stacking feature to be removed and a turn in of broken obsidian statue pieces to be created. Get more folks to do the same and you might be able to use those busted pieces.

Good luck!