1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

broken chair

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lord Drakelord, Sep 6, 2008.

1. is there a way to get the broken chair on top of a stone table?

2. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Put it in a crate.
    Put crate on table.
    Break crate...chair falls out.
    Lock down chair!

:)

3. THANK YOU!

[​IMG]

4. Well I was able to put the Ilsh broken chair on the table, its is hid by the wall on the east side where the kegs are in the picture. All my storage is now under the stone table counters where before I had four chests stacked at the west wall.

now a question, what about the green token broken chairs can they be placed on a table?

5. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Hmmm...that I'm not sure of...they come as a deed? If so, you might be in a pickle...if they come out of the token as an item...same rules as the daily spawn chair I'd guess.

6. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If come in a deed might be able too if you put goza mats down. Just an idea.

7. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am 99.9% sure my broken chair is from a green token. It does not come in deed form, but I can't place it directly on a table either. I know I used to be able to without any trouble. That's no longer the case.

8. feath

feath Guest

what are the differences between a token broken chair, the stealable broken chair, the rubble broken chair, and the rare broken chair?

weights and graphic and anything else that might make it different?

most notable i'm looking for, is what is the difference between the stealable and the rare. but would also like to see difference of them all

9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thats a good question. I would like to know if there's a way to find out exactly what I have at my house.

10. The Ilsh broken chair weight 15 stones spawns daily in the Ki-rin caven, the token chair will not show any weight. I try to get the token chair on a Gaza, but it will not sit on a gaza sq that is set over 4.

11. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good to know.

12. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Lord Drakelord, build yourself a little goza ramp to walk up.... drop the chair down onto a goza raised just above the table for the chair

I had the same trouble, this solved it... one thing to watch for, tho... if you go one click too high with the goza you want to set the chair on, the chair will "drop" onto the floor above you.... I heard the clunk, knew it had fallen somewhere, but took me a good while to think to look upstairs :D

13. ahh I will have to try this asap :) thank you