1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Broken Chair

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by S_S, Dec 11, 2012.

1. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Is there a way to determine a server birth broken chair from the Ilshenar daily spawn broken chair?

2. Hell's Ironworks

Hell's Ironworks Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The server birth one is 20 stones . the art is also slightly different . cant remember the exact differences but i think they were in the seat and the back rest didnt have a notch.

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

ok, not the rare one... thank you :)

4. Godiva_Drach

Godiva_Drach Visitor

There are four different types of broken chairs (server birth and lying down) 2 with a broken seat in 2 directions and 2 with an intact seat in two directions. The only one spawning as a daily rare in ilshenar is the one in east/west direction with a broken seat. They daily spawn has 15 stone, the server birth 20

#4 Godiva_Drach, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  5. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

I hate to necro an ancient thread, but I seem to have found a 5th chair not listed. Does anyone know anything about a "broken chair", with torn seat, in NS orientation... but only 15 stones? I've snagged hundreds of Ilsh chairs, and this definitely is not that one.