1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

broken experimental gem

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what do u do when you're in the experimental gem room and you lose connection to the internet, you log on the next day, your gem is long gone so u do the puzzle quest again, get a new gem and try to use it but it says that you already have an active experimental gem

2. Where is the experimental gem room. That has been on my "to find and do list" but I keep getting sidetracked.

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010

u know that room that has 2 teleporters in it and bone mages, skeletons and ghouls spawn around them? theres a secret wall in between the 2 teleporters that opens

4. Thank you, wish I could help you with your problem but I fear it is the dreaded page a GM response.

5. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

This issue will be fixed. In the meantime, you can page a GM to have them fix your character.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage

*caughs*
    Well I called a gm... and guess what I got as answer.... "This question needs further investigation... blablablabla... we cannot help you".
    AWESOME support, eh? :wall:

7. Page a GM to fix the GM you originally paged. :twak: