1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Broken items blocking house placement..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Nov 29, 2009.

1. I found a nice spot last night where a 15x15 would fit only if a broken/static pair of Vet rewards ankhs wherent in the way.. Is there any way to get these removed?
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006

you have to page, and page, and page, if oyu get my drift, the GM'S can remove but you need to motivate them ,as it is usally too much hassle to do it, but yes, it can be done

the same with the left over stew and water troughs etc, though the troughs dont block

good luck
  3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    As long as you state clearly you need an item removed as it is blocking house placement the GM will come and do it for you. I have had GMs remove water troughs, parrots and more almost every time within 30 minutes.
  4. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I ve paged for this and i think its been about the only time I ve ever gotten a prompt repsonse.