1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Bronze runics

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Black Tom, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know that most anything above has a chance to bump up a reward or two. At least from the data above it seems to be the case. My question is have the ones that give copper bumped to bronze in many cases?

Reason I ask is that bronzed runics have always been a huge seller for me. If some that gave copper are bumped I need to add those in to my keeper books.

2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fill some larges and let us know. ;)

3. Black Tom

Black Tom Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

From the lists above it appears that only the high end has changed. I was really just looking for some verification/simplification. :wall:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

We really don't have any data, but I'd hazard to guess that only reward levels reachable only by LBODs get the potential bump. That would rule out anything under the 115 PS line (see the tailor BODs changed thread, where I have the tailor & smith point tables)