1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

@ Brook

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Ibichi, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Stay safe girl. This is going to get nasty.

2. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks Ibichi. They said on the news earlier he was going to be worst that Katrina. I’m waiting to hear if they are planning on evacuating our area at this time. I will be locked in at the hospital or sent with patients out of the area. I really don’t know anything at this time. I will keep you updated.

Stay safe hon! Kahlan too! I am not sure if he was activated.

3. Feyre

Feyre Guest

At first i was like lol @ louisiana, but then i remembered i know people down there so GL.

4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Visitor

Good luck, were already sending the guard there so maybe it wont be a repeat of last time.

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I been watching it all pretty often as well, most hotels here and Memphis Tn. right up the street from here etc. are filling up to full rapidly with the evacuations south of us. Even the outter bands of Fay hit up here in North Mississippi but Gustav is what about as huge as the state of TEXAS in size and we can only hope that it just fizzles down some or maybe changes it's course a bit before morning.

I wish the best for yall further south from us here...even up here is looking too close for comfort with the size of Gustav ! ! It *appears* the govt. state and nat'l level have a better handle on it all THIS time around...we can only hope they DO !

6. Magnolia

Magnolia Guest

Brook...I've been watching Gustav's slow progress since we talked earlier today about him and I have to say I'm feeling more nervous for you... You take care babe. My thoughts are with you.

7. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

It is 7:45 central time right now. The winds and rain picked up about 30 minutes ago, things seem to be getting worse pretty fast now. Gustav should be making land fall pretty soon, what we are feeling are the outer bands.

Only have had one blink of the lights so far but I know we will probably lose power at anytime.

Best of luck to all who live here.

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Kahlan from J-D? Does she still play uo?