1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

BR's Loot Rule

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So lady's and gents... I present to you BR's loot rule:

If you have the gaul (cause not everyone owns a set of balls) to fight me 1 on 1, I will make sure you get your stuff back free of charge and of course should you kill me I only expect that you do what you wish with the loots from me.

Otherwise, I will continue to sell back items at discount rates... that is of course unless you are a select few individuals. Should you be one of these select few individuals; I will be happy to sell you-your stuff back heavily taxed of course.

Figured this needed a new thread.

[/discuss

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Now why... would I attack... you ? :)

I mean even ifn I did attack you or anyone here , I doubt seriously ifn my sewing kit and tinker tools and wood plane would really do the trick to off ye or anyone here. :)
    I was not born with a set of..those.. anyhow but.......... I got gaul ........ I die and neva seldom if ever post bout being pwnt a zillion times here. :) Now that takes balls to be a lil humble pure crafter here anywhere on Siege. :) I willingly admit I got wtf pwnt by Miss TEA in fight night of crafters against crafters and I LOST to ......MISS TEA. LOL

But SHOULD I ever slay thee with my sewing kit or wood plane... I would never loot ya cuz well, your fightin stuffs *or anyones* would ..........just be worthless to me and don't work for my chrs. :)

Although, I might loot a good lookin pricey sewin kit though off someone, or tons of lumber, IF EVER I attacked and killed someone carrying those ...esp if it is a barbed kit in their packs or highend woods. :)

3. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I carry cards that say *I :heart: QueenZen*

that should motivate you to come try and take my lewts!

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I wanna be, I wanna be like Sakey!!! This post is pretty much the same thing as he posted... Did you feel the need to make your own policy because he did? :p Gimme a break.

Kinda hard to kill someone on atlantic from Seige... But goodluck getting fights ( try logging in siege)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I don't have Gaul. The French have it, except for the bits the Italians have and the Belgians.
    [​IMG]

I might manage to find some gall, but I doubt it, I'm not much of a fighter. I can manage better than a sewing kit though, I got a shovel.

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I think me ancestors are part of those Italians that took part of Gaul. :)
    *got some weird french names in our otherwise pure Italian roots ancestry list* :)

Ya know it is a scary frightening vision ...you totin a big shovel...Ima gonna flee right now :) Be sure to attack BR though... & loot is lewts :)