1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

btw, the event item was the "Cloak of Corruption"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Kojak, Mar 29, 2008.

1. it's pitch black and drops your health and stamina when you wear it
  2. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
  3. mmmbeer05

mmmbeer05 Guest

friend i mone got one on ls...from a shadowlord.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

They are still dropping. Just got one a bit a go.
  5. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Just got one myself... so far the only thing I have found it to do was basically kill you slowly when you wear it [​IMG]
  6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006
  7. KingSidhe

KingSidhe Guest

You get from killing shadowlords
  8. stevensnr6

stevensnr6 Guest

Um...so no reward for being there on Friday and Saturday during the event? Choice? The only choice was fight and die or leave. I guess fighting with Blackrock on person remains a choice. That stuff was a bit confusing. I got a Planesword and Planeshield from miscellaneous creatures.

Lag awful at beginning...got stuck and logged out and back in, and returned, no serious lag problems after that. Except around the early Daemon Beserkers. Later, fine.

Event = About what I expected...we love this game more than EA routinely expects.

Bring back my precious 3D and I will be happier all togather.

Peace all.
  9. I just got a new theory...

Ok... we have a cursed cloak of corruption... theoretically, the cloak is made up of some sort of threads...

We have threads of life

We have threads of fate

I wonder if the threads of life and threads of fate can be used to uncurse the cloak of corruption and create an entirely different item. A beneficial item.

Perhaps you could craft a cloak of fate or a cloak of life...

I think the sword and shield will be upgradeable too... they obviously are garbage items in their current form, but I'm picking them up just in case... besides, they've told us that pub 52 will have turnins for items that look like they're just deco... perhaps the sword and shield are this type of item. Also, I could see swords and shields being used to classify you as an etherial slayer. Kinda like turning in elf ears to show you were killing elves.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Anything happen when you dbl click on the threads or cloak?
  11. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

On Test Center these things would give you unlimited mana as long as you had hit points. Not sure if its the same here.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

Just a guess, but I wonder if we can turn in something like

10 threads of life to receive cloak of life
    10 threads of fate to receive cloak of fate
    10 shields to get a fancy shield
    10 swords to get a fancy sword
    10 robes to get a fancy robe

Can't wait to see these things on Europa, I hopped onto LS for a nosey last night, but my char wasn't up to really participating first hand heh.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

yes i hoped onto origin with a newish char to take a peek... didnt last long before i was monochrome...but yah yah hurry up europa...

just hope the devs fix what they promised or suggested last time...once a char as recieved a cloak of corruption they cant get another on that char?? seems a very fair system to even out the major lot drops..saying that the cloak is cursed so it kinda useless except for show piece.... we will see i guess over next week or two....