1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Bubbling Pot Of Gravy (Great Lakes event)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Dregg, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Taking offers on a Bubbling Pot of Gravy (20 dropped). Open is 100 Mil with b/o set at 200 mil. The auction will run till Wednesday Nov 23 at 8pm est (no bids after 8 pm est)or if b/o is met. Owner is responsible for pick up on Great Lakes. Pm me or ICQ 623722954 if you have any questions. ALL BIDS MUST BE POSTED HERE unless you meet b/o price.

Here is a pic:

Attached Files:

2. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

To answer the question to a PM:

I will accept gold on Great Lakes, Atlantic, and Lake Superior.

3. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

so got any bids yet?

4. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I do, and i have told the 2 main ppl interested that i will run the auction through unless an offer i would be interested in would have me close it b4 Wed. If they want to post openly for a bid b4 the auction gets close to closing is up to them. I don't run PM names unless they tell me it is ok but i can tell you that both are well known buyers on the forums.

5. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

np,

This is not against you so i apologise if i offend you in any way but i always find it shady when ppl especially on this forum dont have the common courtesy of posting there bids. it makes it way to easy for shady sellers to "invent" bids.not that im saying you are one of them, i am not.just pointing out something many of us dislike.

many of us, including me dont even bother to place bids when some unknown person has placed a bid even if we would be willing to pay more.

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

my sentiments too.....90% of sales seem to be ......by some person hiding in the shadows...whatever....

7. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I understand completely and i feel the same way about most of the same posts like this which is why i try to avoid these type posts but with the 2 parties not wanting to post their interest in this item just yet and be honest with yanaki2 at the same time is making it hard lol.

8. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dregg buddy, dont even wory about me and my comments, if you have someone thats interested in it and will give you a price thats good for you then by all means sell it. we just need to set som rules on these forums so that these things can be minimized.

9. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ill open at 100 mill

10. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry about this but there will be a slight change of plans on the auction. It still will end at 8pm est tonight but i will not be able to do the transaction till tomorrow night since i was just informed by the wife we are gonna go out of town tonight for Thanksgiving. I should be home about 8pm or so tomorrow night or will just do the transaction Friday when i get home from work. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and talk to you all tomorrow night.

11. Dregg

Dregg Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

SOLD !!! and ty Six