1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buddy keys?

Discussion in 'PoTBS General Discussion' started by Chaucer of TS, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I was curious to see if any buddy keys had been give out for PotBS yet?

If they have, or if anybody know of any other trial available in the US, I was hoping someone might be willing to send me one.

Thanks
    Chaucer of TS. :D

2. Greetings, Chaucer. Good to see you here :)

Let me rummage around and see if I've any left - if so, you're welcome to one. On the off chance that I'm out, Rusty had some (new) free trials in the works, that should be unveiled soon(!)

I'll go look now :)

3. Aight, I found one! Hehe...I changed comps since I got them, so I didn't have high hopes :p

Here's a handy link that you will need: Buddy Key Info
    A CAVEAT: Please use the link below for downloading and installation, instead of the one listed in the Buddy Keys! post:

http://launcher.station.sony.com/

It is the Station Launcher (rather than the Launchpad), and will save you hours of frustrating grief. Launchpad is due to be phased out, as it is mind-numbingly s l o w. (24-hour downloads are not uncommon with Launchpad, sorry to say) *twitches*

Meanwhile, please check yer privates :)

4. Thank you so very much Dor. I'm really looking forward to giving PotBS a try.

Can you recommend a server to log onto once I get up and running?

5. Each server has its drawbacks and/or advantages, depending upon your situation (and which nation you choose to play).

Might I suggest that you consult the 'Sail into IRC' stickied post above, and join us in #burningsea if you can?

*looks around*

I suspect that you'll get a lot more feedback there, than here. ;-)