1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Buff/Debuff Bar: Missing spell icons

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arcades, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Arcades

Arcades Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Enchant
    Immolate Weapon
    Consecrate Weapon
    Curse Weapon
    Pain Spike

Please add the above icons to the existing buff/debuff bar as they are still missing...any others that I'm missing???

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

pain spike is on the buff/debuff bar, consecrate weap and immolate weap don't last long enough to bother with. though enchant and curse weap would be nice

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Buffs and debuffs shown on the bar are effects on your character directly. Not on your weapon.

4. That doesn't mean that they couldn't be put on there as well. I know I'm not the only one that plays a dexxer as my primary character in PvM that would love to have both Cons Wep and Curse Wep show up on the bar with timers showing for each. Anything that affects anything on the avatar should show. It doesn't necessarily have to be something that directly affects the person of the avatar.

5. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Agreed, knowing when cons/curse weap runs out saves me cash (tithing points).

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

agreed, I wasn't saying it wouldn't be useful to have them on there. I was just saying that they're not 'missing' as in forgotten, they're deliberately left off. The only buffs and debuffs that are included are those cast directly on the character.

7. omgmir

omgmir Guest

Bumping this.

As a newly returned player.. I have absolutely no fkin clue how long my consecrate lasts or when it wears off.

Is there some other way to know when it's wearing off? Cause I find it staggering to believe these abilities have been in the game for years and there's no UI feature to show how long they last.

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Missing "Honorable Execution" - and yes, I'm quite serious about it being needed :)
    There's currently absolutely no visual or audible indication when the buff wears off.

Pain Spike
    Corpse Skin
    Mind Rot
    ... and other curses

Would be nice to know when the curses you cast on your enemy wear off them

9. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

honor just to know how mutch longer you are safe for