1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

bug at tokuno spawn....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Faenwen, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Faenwen

Faenwen Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 27, 2008
    i got killed at the tokuno spawn. nothing unusual *grins* and not so bad there is a healer but.... couldn't be rezzed by the healer or other players. stuckrecall didn't work, log out and back in didn't work. i wasn't able to call a GM.

i called a GM with another char .... they can't help when someone else calles a GM *rolles eyes*
    so i was standing there couldn't run around because it was like i bump into something every second step when i walked around. others said my ghost is blinking all the time. finaly after 45 minutes i was able to get a rez.

it happend to me twice today, both times the same...so i did two bug reports... hope they will fix it soon.

so watch out and don't die at the spawn in tokuno *winks*
  2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

You mean to say a GM wasnt willing to help you?

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 5, 2008

they are usually prompt and very knowledgeable about whatever problem you are encountering.
  4. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

It happened to me aswell.... It helped when I went into war mode a couple of times.
  5. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 19, 2008
    Close and then reopen your paper doll. Don't ask me why it fixes things just do it and be happy.