1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug? cant Dye

Discussion in 'UHall' started by poymc, Nov 15, 2011.

1. poymc

poymc Guest

After alter snake skin boot for garg...cant be dye... is that bug? thanks

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No, snake skin boots, and the other boots from the clean up, can not be dyed. Neither altered nor unaltered.

3. I think it is a bug though. When snakeskin boots first came out a few years ago, they couldn't be dyed. But if you claimed them later, they could be dyed (or do I have that backwards; first they could be dyed, then they couldn't?)

Either way, I have several pairs of snakeskin boots that I can dye and several I can't. I was hoping these new boots would be made dyeable too.

4. curlybeard

curlybeard Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Odd I have a pair of snake skin boots from the last turn in that are plant dyed, or maybe bleached.

5. poymc

poymc Guest

I have another pair of snake skin boots, it can be dyed and now is white color!

6. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Same here, some snake skin boots can be dyed, the chance seems to be random.
    I am not sure weather or not the other kinds of boots can be dyed as a random chance or not.

7. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I believe if you use item id on it that leads to you being able to dye them.

8. Wow, that worked! Thanks for the info :)

9. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Your welcome.