1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug/Glitch Causing Blessed Items to Drop.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dan123The123Man, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

From what I have heard from two different people there is a bug or glitch that causes blessed items to drop. I was wondering if anyone else coudl confirm this or if anyone would shed some light on the matter? I don't know if it has anything to do with the "Blessed Deed"s that you get from cleanup brit but can anyone confirm that its safe to bless your items with these deeds cause I just blessed something and now i'm feeling alittle uneasy about doing it.

2. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This isn't anything new but it happens so rarely that they can't pinpoint why it happens. The same thing happens with insurance. Rarely, insured and blessed items fall to your corpse.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It is a very very rare thing, but it does happen and has for years. Back shortly after the 7th anniversary and those anniversary gifts were new, my brother had a pair of "Leggings of Ember" drop into his pack upon death.

4. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yep, just happens sometimes.

5. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, i've lost an insured Totem of the Void that had 56% Rune Beetle Protection (Back when they were the main PvP Pet) to the Ratmen spawn in Despise several years back.

6. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

alittle off topic, but in regards to the post above can beetle slayer be crafted on spellbooks like the other slayers?

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No, beetle slayer property is only found on talismans

8. Phangs_of_Phage

Phangs_of_Phage Journeyman

Am I the only one who has never dropped a blessed/insured item and havent had any friends drop them and havent had any of the thousands of people i've killed drop one?

9. elspeth

elspeth Guest

not the only one Phangs. But then, I don't play all that much and haven't been to Shame or Wrong yet.

10. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The insurance bug hit me about a week ago at Valor spawn and then again today in Ter Mur. Dunno if it's just you but i got hit twice since i have been back (and i haven't been back that long).

Today i was getting a bunch of freezing (lag). When i died, i found items in my backpack that disappeared when i tried to drag them to my paperdoll. When i reached my body, they were on my corpse. I didn't even bother to report it but if anyone is working on fixing that bug, i hope this information helps.

11. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I used an item bless deed on shadow dancers.. and now it wont let me place them in a trade window.. dunno if this has anything to do with it =/

12. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Blessed items do not go into trade windows by design. I forget the reason for it - but it is supposed to be that way.

13. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Really, i didnt know that... I just tried with a few other item blessed objects, and same thing.

Hmrph