1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug in Classic Client: Floating Damage doesn't go above heads

Discussion in 'UHall' started by FoodStamp [GL], Apr 14, 2010.

1. The floating damage numbers that go above the heads of the targets/players that are damaged are mis-aligned. For me, they are off to the left by about an inch or so. Sometimes the numbers don't even show up either.

Anyone else have this?
  2. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 17, 2003
    Not constantly, but yes. I'd say probably in the 60-70% of the time range. And more the doesn't show up category than the misaligned category.
  3. Invalid

Invalid Guest

I get the missing damage above the head fairly often, but for me it's not actually missing, it shows up in the top left corner of the screen.
  4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

They broke it maybe 3 or 4 patches ago.
  5. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    Yeah, but with the last (major) patch (not the one yesterday) it seems that sometimes the numbers for the damage you're doing don't even appear.
  6. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
    Yea I get this too, sometimes its just gone and sometimes it shows in the top left corner of the screen. Wish it was fixed asap.
  7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005
    yeah in the EC most of them fly up to the top left.