1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Bug not fixed and still in game beware

Discussion in 'Bug Tracking' started by Darkman, May 10, 2013.

1. Darkman

Darkman Journeyman

They said they fixed the bug with pets going poof,

They LIED this morning at 4:30 am gmt i was testing a house placement spot and had my fully trained 4.2 gd with me which was bonded useing a potion from ea. Next thing i know pet is gone not in stables not answering my ball summons.

Gm response was we cant find your pet sorry but tough more or less. So now im left out of pocket and not enough gold to replace this nice pet, And farming for a 4.2 can take months :(,

So a heads up to you all do not have pets out when placeing houses and be carefull cause the pet bug isnt fixed no matter what they say in patch notes .

If u want more info im Storm/darkman on europa and 672640986 on icq good luck all and heres hopeing none of u suffer the same fate :(

2. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

Can you provide some more details about this occurrence? Specifically the following questions:

1) Were you placing or demolishing the house when the pet disappeared?
    2) Where was the pet in relation to the house? Was it inside the house that you demolished? Was it on the plot you were trying to place onto?
    3) If you were placing a house was it a custom house or a classic house?
    4) Approximately where did this take place (Facet and sextant cords would be ideal)?
    4) Did you receive any specific messaging or did the pet simply disappear?
    5) Did you notice whether your controlled pet number dropped to 0 immediately after the pet disappeared?
    6) Had you and/or your pet been in combat recently?
    7) Any other information that you can think of that might seem pertinent?

3. Darkman

Darkman Journeyman

i was testing a house placement
    pet was outside the house area
    it was a 18x18 custom house
    it was in the north minoc mountain range right next to my current house 2 accounts :)
    yes it droped to 0 straight away
    Yes i had been in combat about 10 mins before

Gm said its escalted so hope they can return it as i cant afford to replace the pet now and i had allrdy spent r/l cahs on the pot bonding potion so will suck if they cant fix im fresh back after 7 year break and this aint a good start

4. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I just lost (about 10:45 pm cst on Siege) my bonded red greater dragon. I was near despise doing a level 5 Tmap. My dragon was wonderfully happy. The dragon died to the initial spwan (lich lord, poison elemental, Bloodelemental, demon and elder gazer I think). I was running away and when I stealthed back dragon was dead and gone. I looked and I had 0 followers (so I am not sure when it went to 0). I skinned the corpse (it had never died since I got him). The pets name was I.

5. dupapa

dupapa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

unlucky for sure, was out hunting with GD for many hours yesterday, this make me nervous,

time to stable my GD me thinks...