1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug or by design: Gargoyle can't learn ninjitsu from 0

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Laura_Gold, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Laura_Gold

Laura_Gold Adventurer

Gargoyle attempts Animal Form with 0 Ninjitsu skill. Is given the "must have 40 points" message. Does not get a menu to attempt an animal form.

Elf with 0 skill can attempt rabbit form.

Human with 0 skill can attempt rabbit form and rat form.

Bug or by design? The next lowest ninja ability is Mirror Image which requires 20 skill minimum, so a gargoyle who wants to become a ninja (and can't or won't buy skill in Haven) will need a ring and a bracelet with at least 20 ninjitsu skill total on them?

2. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Strange, it worked fine just now for my gargoyle, also 0 ninjitsu skill. I have a single option, rabbit form, and I succeeded after a few fizzles.

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

on siege all ninjas need jewels to start ninja casting from zero to get them started.

4. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Gargoyles got big feets... its prob a design...I honestly cant stand the bird feets...

No way they can move as smooth as a elf or a human, they must be clumsy with their wings flaffing...