1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

bug or change?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Painted Elves, Apr 30, 2008.

1. <font color="purple"> I went to Luna.
    I checked the price of Bolts and Arrows. Bolts were 27 per and arrows 30 per. Great!
    I go to sell my stash, because well i just had a few, and the vendor offers me 5gp per for bolt and 3 gp per for Arrow.
    Is this a new change to get players to interact more so we wont sell our junk to NPCs or is this a bug?</font>
  2. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
  3. <blockquote><hr>

Intended change...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple"> SERIOUSLY!!!???
    wrong wrong wrong </font>
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

There apparently was a way to continually game the system for "free" gold through resource buying/selling, thus anytime something like this comes up, player-to-NPC sales gets smacked with the Nerf Hammer.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Same thing with wood. The NPC will buy it for 3gp each, but sells them for 17gp each. It is not ok for the players to rip off the NPC's, but it IS OK for the Npc to ripp off the Players..... [​IMG]