1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug/Update list for Copper Enhanced and Stone Enhanced, input needed!...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Dermott of LS, May 19, 2010.

1. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Let's see, as of right now I have:

1. Mobile Health Bars can't be dragged out, probably due to the MHB size changes. Hopefully the addons to them haven't been broken too badly (HP % display, spell buttons)

2. ContainerWindow.XML needs to be redone. If you want resizeable windows now, simply delete the file, I'll be redoing them to keep the format the same as I have changed it to be in the next update(s)

3. Pet Window: Do the revert or no? Need feedback here as I'm not a pet-class player, so I don't use the window that much.

4. Adding in new fonts: hopefully with a method to hot-swap fonts ingame rather than having them be "hard coded" into the UI itself. (Can't wait to get my MagicMedieval font back, and also OltimeUnline is TTF for you original UO font fans!)

Please find more so I can get a GOOD update out :)

2. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Container Window revamp is done... that one was probably the easiest of the bunch.

Update #2: I have reset the Mobile Health Bar window to the original look and format of Copper and Stone Enhanced. Unfortunately, the code for the HP% breaks the whole thing when I try to put it in, so that functionality is not yet updated. Consider mobile health bars to be "halfway done"

Also Party Health bars are in a different system now, so they need to be added to the update list.

3. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Dermott,

I for one used the pet window a lot and found it very useful. Would love to see it back. It's almost necessary now since the pet renaming option doesn't appear in the pet's context menu (at least I didn't see it last night).

4. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

One other thing I noticed, Dermott: the default font for the hp lost in a battle (those floating numbers) is much larger since the patch. I liked the smaller numbers myself - visible but not nearly as distracting.

Thanks!

5. Dermott of LS

Stratics Veteran

Bit of an update from Axel on pet window:

We're gonna get the Pet Window back in.

The issue with renaming pets will be resolved once Pub66 goes out to all shards. We've switched the process from clicking on the name in the Pet Window to having a context menu option on the pet itself. This will prevent players accidentally renaming pets when they simply want to target it.

I'll wait on this one before the next update.

Damage numbers font I assume will probably be part of the font choice mod when it comes available and will be added in.

6. Elfbjorn

Elfbjorn Guest

I'm an avid user of Copper Enhanced. WTG Dermott great job. Love it.

After last nights patch I am experiencing issues pressing CTRL-SHIFT to get object handles ... it doesn't work at all in either custom or default UI.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
    Elfbjorn

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they have no gotten it fixed yet ! they say they are working on it

8. Elfbjorn

Elfbjorn Guest

As of 7:30 CST I logged in and got a new SA client EXE and it has resolved the object handle issue.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yep mine 2