1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug w/ bone demon & getting gold skull?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nystul, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I collected 1000 bones, put them on the quest person, summoned the bone demon. I died twice killing him thinking I was supposed to use my undead slayer :/ I put on my demon slayer killed him in about a minute.

Double click the corpse and there is a crap load of items, no gold skull in my pack, no gold skull in the corpse. Unloaded my entire backpack, moved everything in my bank box into a bag, not in either. Closed backpack, reopened it, logged out & back in.

Has this been an ongoing issue or did I screw something up "somehow".

2. If you left to get rezzed then you don't get the skull. If you leave Doom at any time before the daemon is dead you lose.

3. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wow I guess that was the issue.

This game gets lamer & lamer :/

thx bro

4. Anytime, but you know it was never meant to be easy to get the skulls. That's why that rule is part of the quest.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

And, this change was instituted about 3-4 years ago (about leaving ending your quest). Partially, it was because of a bug that allowed some people to get dozens of skulls for the bones you'd use, solo, to get one.

This isn't something new, so the "lamer & lamer" comment is unwarranted. If you want to talk lame, then consider what the change fixed - THAT exploit was lame.