1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Candlewood Torch

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkScripture, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Seems there are more than one.. If holding the torch you don't punch with wrestling, but other weapon still hit. Something is off with the animations and the torch causing others to see your char running in place.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Awwwww.....I hope the developer that worked on this can get it fixed. :-(

We thought it would be so cool to have a torch with spell channeling in the game for role playing purposes or if you don't have night sight. All the regular ones drop to your pack when you cast a spell.

If you could post some more details (including screen shots, if you can get them) on what's happening that seems buggy, I'm sure he'd be appreciative. And make sure you use the Feedback form on the UO web site or the in-game feedback form if using the Enhanced client to report the bugs.

3. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im with ya tina. I love the torch too. Im not the best on modern uo mechanics. but can anyone explain why it has to have fc-1?
    IT would be awesome if it were balanced too. light doesnt seem that over powered

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I think squeezing in the task of adding spell channeling was all he had time to do. Maybe it can get a little more polish later. I'd also be a bit leery of using them in combat. Have seen some people post about losing their fishing poles when they tried to use them as a weapon, so I fear the Candlewood Torches might behave the same, i.e., have limited but invisible durability tracking.