1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Curse

Discussion in 'UHall' started by LordIssac, Mar 29, 2008.

1. LordIssac

LordIssac Guest

This is happening EVERY time im cursed:
    [​IMG]

After I removed curse:

[​IMG]

So not only is curse staying on the buff bar after its expired, but its also still actually effecting me.

2. sarloth

sarloth Guest

Yes! I keep having this happen as well. It does not affect your stats, they will go back to normal after it goes to 0, but you will still have -10% cap on resists.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Someone cast Evil Omen on me quite a few days ago. It's still there in my bar, too and I've died at least 6 times since.

4. [​IMG] Might be just me ... but ... numbers look higher in second screenie

5. LordIssac

LordIssac Guest

Yes, because I removed the curse :p

6. I've NEVER had Curse show up on ANY character's buff/debuff bar....

I wish it would.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't have an icon appear when I'm cursed either. Weaken, yes, clumsy, yes, feeble mind, yes, curse, no.

8. <blockquote><hr>

I've NEVER had Curse show up on ANY character's buff/debuff bar....

I wish it would.

[/ QUOTE ]

It shows in PvP combat, but not in PvM, for me at least. PvM curse also doesnt lower resists as far as I can tell.

9. That would explain it, and you're right, it doesn't lower resists.

It sure would be nice if curse would show up so we could at least see the timer on it.

10. LordIssac

LordIssac Guest

Why is no one taking this seriously?

This is a SERIOUS issue for pvp. PLEASE a dev, respond!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

It looks as if the bug is confined to pvp curse, that needs to be taken into account when trying to reproduce it. Only a bug that can be reproduced can be fixed.

12. LordIssac

LordIssac Guest

Its reproduced when any of my characters are cursed....and my whole guild

13. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In common with another poster a couple of my chars are keeping the buff for Evil Omen even after something negative has happened. I manage to get rid of it by getting a Guildie to cast Evil Omen on me again. Ok I can resolve it but it is a bug of a very similar nature, has only begun since the start of this event, and is a damn nuisance.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Please devs fix this urgently, it has a massive effect on pvp.