1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Darkshore quest--One Shot. One Kill.

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Muhammed Abdul, Dec 28, 2007.

1. I just thought I would give you a heads up that the above-mentioned quest is bugged. I do not know if it is so on all servers now, or only on Vek'nilash.

When you find the quest giver, you can accept the quest, and nothing happens. Normally, a bunch of furbolgs come racing up in three waves and you have to defend her.

I have done this on other servers in the past. I do not know if it is a Vek'nilash only problem, or if some patch broke it everywhere. Just letting you know.

2. Bo Riddler

Bo Riddler Guest

If you were not able to complete the quest, I am assuming you aborted the quest at least once and went back to the original quest giver and had him/her give it to you again.

If that doesn't fix it, I would open a GM ticket and see if you get a response. You might be surprised it is a glitch on that particular server.

Bo

3. I aborted and restarted the quest thrice. I put in a bug notice at Blizzard. I did not page a GM as I was unwilling to wait for one to show up. I just thought I would post here, since a few are now playing Vek'nilash and may appreciate the advisement.