1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bug with Fey Slayer bow??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just got back in from a long break so am not sure if this is intended or not. When both velocity and fireball hit at the same time I rubberband back just like I would if I were casting fireball on my mage. I remember they "fixed" mages to rubberband like that but did they add it to hit spell weps too in my absence?

2. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

not sure if it was intended but yea you rubberband when a hit spell goes off on a bow. Velocity wont do it, the other 4 will. One a side note though. Why are you running shot anything that needs a fey slayer?

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Archer/Tamer with Cu. Noticed it with Renowned Pixie. Was standing back out of range of any area spells she may cast and running in to vet when needed. Was not using moving shot tho. Just moving in and out and it would rubberband on occasion. Started watching close and when velocity alone hit no rubberband. When fireball alone would hit no rubberband. But when they both happened to hit on the same shot, it would rubberband.

4. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

Its the fireball runnerbanding you. Harm does it, lightning does it, fireball does it, MA does it. Velocity does not.